Abby Hornacek is an American journalist and television host for the Fox Nation’s sport, travel, and lifestyle host. For her work, young Abby travels around the states and walks through various cultures and traditions.
Not to mention, young Abby has been gaining attention for her television appearance, making her a fan favorite of many.
Moreover, she is also famous as the daughter of the former NBA star player turned coach, Jeff Hornacek.
Abby Hornacek Profile/Wiki
|Real Name||Abby Hornacek|
|Profession||Travel & Lifestyle Journalist|
|Famous For||being Media Personality|
Read More- Karan Johar Net Worth $200 Million
Abby Hornacek Right Eye Injury
As we all know, Abby was inspired by her father, Jeff, to become an athlete like him. Hence, during her college days, Abby started playing volleyball and even dreamt of pursuing it professionally.
Sadly, the fracture she sustained in her right eye refrained Hornacek from making the dream a reality.
According to sources, the injury completely wiped out vision from her. She did undergo double surgery, but it made Abby unfit to continue the sports any further.
As of now, the young Abby is busy traveling around the state and covering the show PARK’D.
Abby Hornacek Personal Life/Biography
She was born on 25 April 1994, and her age is 25 years old (as in 2019). She is American by her nationality, and her zodiac sign is Taurus.
|Date of Birth/Birthday||25 April 1994|
|Age||25 Years (As in 2019)|
|Birthplace||Paradise Valley, Arizona, USA|
|Current Residence||Paradise Valley, Arizona, USA|
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign||Taurus|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent|
Abby Hornacek Height, Weight & Physical Stats/Body Measurements & More
|Height||in Feet-Inches – 5’ 8.”|
in meters – 1.76 m
in centimeters – 176 cm
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 60 kg|
in Pounds – 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||34 – 26 – 35 Inches|
Abby Hornacek Family Members And Relatives
Abby is the only daughter of her American parents Jeff Hornacek and his wife Stacy Hornacek and the eldest of three kids.
His dad was an ex-NBA player and a coach who served as the National Basketball Association’s New York Knicks (NBA) head coach. She has Tyler and Ryan Hornacek, two older siblings. Her older brother, Tyler, was playing for the 2010-12 U.S. men’s volleyball squad. His brother had married to Casey Hornacek.
|Father||Jeff Hornacek (Ex-NBA Player)|
Abby Hornacek Affairs, Boyfriends & Marital Status
Abby does not share much about her private lives on social media, talking about her romantic relationships. She is probably a very personal individual and has always managed to maintain away from the limelight that part of her life.
Because her supporters are curious to know who she is dating, we just looked at her Instagram feed to discover, and we found a lot of her images with her brother and dad. The Fox reporter seems to be focusing on constructing her career at the moment.
So as of now, she is not dating anyone means she doesn’t have any boyfriend at all and she would be probably single.
|Current Relationship Status||Probably Single|
Abby Hornacek Education And School, College
She attended Phoenix Preparatory at Xavier College. She played volleyball for the college team as a sports enthusiast, and in her first three years, she won the Class 5A Division I State title. She subsequently registered at Southern California University and graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism in May 2016.
|Educational Qualification||Graduated in Broadcast Journalism|
|School||Xavier College Preparatory, Arizona|
|College/ University||University of Southern California|
Abby Hornacek Favorites Things/Like & Dislike
|Favorite Actors||Robert Downey, Jr|
|Favorite Actresses||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Food||Japanese Dishes (Susie)|
Abby Hornacek Money Factor
She earns a wage of $55,294 per year from her comparatively new profession and boasts a good net worth that has not yet been disclosed.
So as per some of the media sources, she has an estimated Abby Hornacek net worth of 400K USD $, which she had earned through her Journalist career.
But the net worth of her father is fairly much out in the open. He boasts a net worth of $8 million with a whopping wage of $2 million per year.
In his NBA career, Jeff had a good run. He has been playing for his debut squad from 1986 to 1992 since being drafted by Phoenix Suns in 1986 NBA Draft. His next two teams were 76ers from Philadelphia and retired in 2000 from Utah Jazz.
|Net Worth||400K USD $|
|Salary / Income||Under Review|
Abby Hornacek Television Debut
She began her professional media career in the Jaunuway month of 2017, As she joined Fox Sports San Diego as a production intern. She helped in multiple productions of Fox Sports 1 in live broadcasts and other shows as an intern. She also helped log and clip sports for the highlight show of the evening.
Some Other Additional Facts About Abby Hornacek
- Abby competed in the pageant of the Miss Arizona USA in 2014, finishing third runner-up.
- She started as an anchor/producer at Trojan Vision Television, she as a student-operated television station while studying journalism at the University of Southern California.
- Abby had to leave Trojan in May 2012 because she joined the volleyball squad at the university and performed for them.
- When Abby joined another student-operated news program called Annenberg TV News in August 2013, she returned to media life after a short hiatus from anchoring. During this moment, by covering a wide variety of tales,
- She learned a lot about fresh reporting.
- This resulted her in January 2014 to join Fox Sports San Diego as an internal production. She entered the network as a featured host and reporter and co-hosted shows such as Phoenix Suns Mock Draft and a weekly night show, San Diego Prep Insider, after being an intern for four months.
- She has worked as a sideline journalist for Fox Sports and has also contributed to ESPN.
- Abby moved from news reporting to the Stadium sports host, a Chicago, Illinois-based sports network. From February 2016 to February 2018, she covered the Drone Racing League for two years before becoming a host for Fox News previously this year.
- Abby Hornacek has obtained countless academic honors from the USC, including members of the Lambda Pi Eta National Honors Society, the USC Phi Sigma Theta Honors Society, the Gamma Sigma Alpha National Academic Honors Society, and the Omega Order.
- She has over 50K followers on her Instagram account.